Saturday 18 August 2012

best £35 i ever spent

You have to admit-nothing says sexy like a smokey eye. And nothing does smokey eye better than Urban Decay's smoked palette. I am in love with it and if marrying a cosmetic were legal.......
It comes with 10 eye shadows, black (perversion) eyeliner and their mini eye primer. Not bad for £35 right?
Oh and a instruction book in case you  are too lazy or unimaginative to think for yourself.
The shades are:
  • kinky- (great name) which is almost a satin-y vanilla colour
  • freestyle (looks particularly good on my warm skin tone) and a peach-y colour
  • mushroom (absolutely beautiful. even my mum likes this one and she doesn't "do" eye shadows) a taupe colour
  • backdoor ( doesn't suit me at all) matte dark brown and generally ugh
  • blackout (been my go to colour for years for smoky eyes). dark highly pigmented black (obviously)
  • barlust (the first shimmery colour in the palette and looks better on than off) dark golden brown
  • rockstar (nice sexy shimmery purple)
  • evidence (see its nice that this palette actually has colours isn't it?!!) dark blue with shimmer
  • loaded ( the best colour in the palette. amazing with brown eyes. love love love) a dark forest green
  • asphalt a grey that in certain lights almost has a purple tinge to it
As I said it also comes with a full size eyeliner in perversion which glides on (a thing that many eyeliners don't) and doesn't smudge so you don't end up looking like a raccoon half way through the day and while I'm not usually a big fan of Urban Decay's packaging I must admit the zip is genius. Someone obviously listened when i]I said I was fed up of reaching into my bag only to find the lids have come off my products and everything I own was now covered in various colours in varying degrees of stickiness.
What else could you buy for |£35 that brings this much happiness??
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment