Sunday 5 August 2012

i'm such a two faced glampire

If I had to compare myself to a makeup product in a bizarre psychiatrist test I would pick Too Faced glamour dust in Glampire. You might as well rename it Amy in a jar.
It's definitely a love or hate product (much like me or marmite) as its glitter. Yes glitter, but before you all run for the hills imagining the thick, chunky chavvy glitter we all used to wear to junior school discos it's a way more grown up approach to adding some sparkle. It's very very fine so can be used over lip gloss for added wow or as it's intended either on top of a eyeshadow or alone on the lid.
I wouldn't exactly call it subtle but nothing annoys me more than buying a glittery product and it having 3 specks of glitter in (urban decay glitter eyeliner are you listening??) and the fall out is ridiculous so do your eye makeup first so you can clean up your cheeks but for the negatives you get the most prettiest pinky colour, sooooo much sparkle for your money and to be honest the best flipping name ever
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment