Sunday 2 September 2012

the key to normal hair

As many of you will know if you've read my ramblings before, my hair sucks, so when I find a good product that makes it look normal I want to shout it from the rooftops (without actually climbing any ladders) so my fellow roof top dwellers...Body Shop coconut hair shine!!!
I use this after I've curled my hair. (using the  Conair xtreme heat rollers-yes I am Gretchen from real housewives crazy before you ask. she is my hairspiration) when I take the rollers out i use the tiniest amount on each curl to stop the frizz and make it sleek. The word in the previous sentence you have to acknowledge is TINIEST. Get overeager and you go from Cinderella at the ball to grease ball in 0.12 seconds
I love the smell of coconut and think its quite a sexy smell if you know what I mean. Remember in  Frasier when Niles was obsessed with smelling Daphnes hair? I always imagined it smelled of coconut and while David Hyde Peirce is nowhere near my ideal husband, it would be nice to have that sort of effect on someone. This is oddly a disappointment for me as I cant really smell the coconut when I have it in my hair. Maybe its like perfume though and you can't smell it on yourself. I'll get people to smell me (in a non weird way) and get back to you all.
Anyway it's cheap and because you only use the smallest amount it lasts forever making it the best budget thing for your hair since the invention of the doughnut bun.
Just a short review this week. I'm ball gown shopping and that has my attention. For those of you who are interested I'll post a pic when it arrives. Now all I need is a fairy godmother and a pumpkin....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment