Friday 15 June 2012

anastasia eyebrows and annoyances

Hi my lovelies. Sorry for the delay-Internet was down. Its been like living in the dark ages. All i needed was a bone in my hair and a pet dinosaur and I'd of been at home in the Flintstones. Anyway on to one of my newer purchases Anastasia Beverley hills brow kit. The kit contains a brow powder duo, brow wax cream, eyeshadow duo, angled brush and stencils.
I was very excited to get this having heard rave reviews about it on you tube and other beauty blogs but i must say I'm very disappointed.
The stencils which was what i was most excited about were very unnatural-at least on me. You are meant to choose the one closest to your brow shape and use it to get the "correct" shape. My eyebrows are slightly too short but found i looked like a clown when i used even the thinnest stencil. Anastasia or a-nasty-sia?!
Saying that the brow powder is nice and the wax does keep your brows in place but stay away from the stencils!
A while ago i had a disastrous eyebrow wax with some psycho girl who made them very thin and shortened the right one. I've been putting Vaseline on my eyebrows for the last 3 months and found that my eyebrows have magically grew back. so if disaster ever strikes remember reading this.....
That's it for brows for today, except a gentle reminder to always highlight both under and above your brows. i use YSL touche eclat and coincidentally tomorrow we will chat about the new summer collection from them!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment