Saturday 28 July 2012

"y-am what i y-am" no popeye not olive oyl ARGAN OIL

OK I'll admit it. My first thought when I saw Josie Maran Argan Oil was of pretty little liars and Hanna Marin. She has lovely skin and she can apparently pass for a 16 year old even though she's my age so it's no surprise this particular impulse buy made it into my basket.
I want to say nice things about this product-and I will-but for the money it sure doesn't last long.  Now I know you're meant to mix it with your moisturiser (it's the first Argan oil product designed specifically for the face) so you're not meant to use much, and the eyedropper you use to get it out the bottle reinforces that message but COME ON! bought it the beginning of June and now it's gone. My face isn't that big! I really begrudge spending that amount of money for not even 2 months use. I will because of the benefits but I will begrudge every penny.
Like I said (well you might of missed it with all my moaning) this product does have a lot of positives which are...drum roll please...
  • It's especially good for spot prone skin-always used to get the odd spot-now every day is a clear skin day
  • It blurs and makes fine lines less noticeable. A million times better than that awful vile Nanoblur whose sole job was that.
  • It's a 100% pure. Not that chemicals particularly bother me...
  • You get a healthy glow from it. and I have oily skin!
  • It helps reduce hyper pigmintation-I have sun damaged skin on my forehead which shows when I've been in the sun....well used to.
  • For any germ freaks out there it's a lot more hygienic than dipping your finger in a pot of moisturiser twice a day
  • It's a good "all rounder" can be used on your hair, cuticles etc...well you could if it lasted longer !!!!
Maybe I should move to Morocco. It would be cheaper there...
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hi amy ur blog is too gud...I am also suffering from acne prob,,,so liked ur post...amy why don't u add gfc...so that I can follow u dere...

    BTW sweets I am also a blogger

    http://smitazzworld.blogspot.in

    u can follow me also...I too love to review products on oily skin

    ReplyDelete