Monday 16 July 2012

screw the iphone,lip gloss is the best invention of the 21st century

Behold the best invention of the 21st century:




I know these have been out a while but in case you've been living in a cave let me tell you what science has done for us. GOSH light n shine lip gloss is genius. Actual genius.
I have literally hundreds of lip glosses but always come back to this one even thought I'm not usually a fan of GOSH.

Packaging: Rectangular tube with a brush applicator. Now here's the amazing part......get ready to say WOW!!!... it has a mirror on one side and when you take the brush out it lights up!!!...i know WOW!!! right? I really cant tell you how useful this is. If you're in a club, the cinema or just outside when its dark, having a light and a mirror makes badly applied lip gloss a thing of the past and it's much, much easier to have all three things built in one. I don't know about you but my going out handbags are all ridiculously small so multi-purpose products are a must. The only down side I can find packaging wise is the bristles on the brush end up splaying out when you've used it a few times. Gets right on my nerves.

Product similar to: MAC dazzleglass. Only cheaper. Even more so now as it's currently on offer at £5.99

Shade: The shade in the photos and my personal favourite is 01 which is a clear gloss with pink and purple glitter. Sounds gross i know but soooo pretty. Wearable by itself or over another colour for added gloss and sparkle.

Actual product: Not that pigmented but plenty of wearable shimmer. The glitter doesn't look like glitter if that makes sense and by that I mean its not "gritty" like some glitter glosses and there's not massive chunks of it. Nice subtle smell and not sticky but you do have to apply frequently throughout the day. The downside of all lip glosses. Another random problem I have with this is that it transfers really well so if you kiss someone on the cheek you leave an actual impression of your lips in sparkles on them. Not bad if you want to mark them as yours but be careful wearing it and kissing someone you shouldn't be...actually on second thoughts don't worry about it. Whats life without a little bit of danger?!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment