Friday 13 July 2012

sexy foundation is the key to everything

So have any of you girlies tried the new Yves saint Laurent touche eclat foundation yet? I must admit I was slightly dubious in trying it. The touche eclat is great, fantastic, a beauty must have but the same sexy highlight ALL over the face?! ummmm.
But given my recent obsession with all things Yves saint Laurent  (if i ever have a baby I'll name her Yves- I'm that obsessed) I decided to give it a go and i have two words for you and they are f***ing wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets start with the bottle. Its one for the dressing table ladies! looks much more expensive than it actually is. Nice thick heavy bottle and the normal YSL gold. Definitely the Elle McPherson of the foundation bottles. and the pump makes applying it the easiest thing ever. First pump gives you a light coverage similar to using a BB cream and the second pump gives you that sexy airbrushed look. I work in a surgery with the brightest, most unflattering lights ever that highlight ever flaw i have and a few i didn't realise i even had and you have never heard so many compliments on my skin.
It comes in 22 shades in 3 categories (rosy beige,beige and golden beige) so unless you are green or use far too much fake tan and are a oompa loompa shade of orange there really is a shade for everyone and if that isn't enough its got liquid gold in it! I feel like Midas and now I feel smug and clever that I even know who Midas is. What other foundation gives you that much self esteem??!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment